Films similar to or like Dinosaur (film)
2000 American live action/computer-animated adventure film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and The Secret Lab. Wikipedia
1998 American animated musical historical action adventure film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation for Walt Disney Pictures. Based on the Chinese legend of Hua Mulan, and was Disney's 36th animated feature and the ninth animated film produced and released during the Disney Renaissance. Wikipedia
2002 American animated science fiction action adventure film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures on November 27, 2002. Science fiction adaptation of Robert Louis Stevenson's 1883 adventure novel Treasure Island and was the first film to be released simultaneously in regular and IMAX theaters. Wikipedia
2001 American animated science-fantasy action-adventure film created by Walt Disney Feature Animation, marking the 41st entry in Disney's animated features canon and its first science-fiction film. Ensemble cast with the voices of Michael J. Fox, Cree Summer, James Garner, Leonard Nimoy, Don Novello, Phil Morris, Claudia Christian, Jacqueline Obradors, Jim Varney , Florence Stanley, John Mahoney, David Ogden Stiers and Corey Burton. Wikipedia
Upcoming American computer-animated action-adventure fantasy film produced by Walt Disney Pictures and Walt Disney Animation Studios for distribution by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. Directed by Don Hall and Carlos López Estrada, co-directed by Paul Briggs and John Ripa, produced by Osnat Shurer and Peter Del Vecho, written by Qui Nguyen and Adele Lim, and music score composed by James Newton Howard. Wikipedia
Sentences forDinosaur (film)
- The Secret Lab produced one feature film, Dinosaur, which was released in May 2000 and featured CGI prehistoric creatures against filmed live-action backgrounds.
- Beginning with Dinosaur (2000), an alternative logo featuring an orange castle and logo against a black background, was occasionally presented with darker tone and live-action films.
- The widespread use of Maya in the film industry is usually associated with its development on the film Dinosaur, released by Disney in 2000.
- In addition, she performed voice work in a variety of feature and television documentaries, as well as a voice role in Walt Disney's Dinosaur.
- Farley was slated for another voice role in Dinosaur as a young male Brachiosaurus named Sorbus who, despite his gigantic stature, was frightened of heights.
- Dinosaur was the most expensive film of 2000 and a box-office success.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dinosaur (film)