Websites similar to or like Disney+
American subscription video on-demand over-the-top streaming service owned and operated by the Media and Entertainment Distribution division of The Walt Disney Company. Wikipedia
American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate headquartered at the Walt Disney Studios complex in Burbank, California. Originally founded on October 16, 1923, by brothers Walt and Roy O. Disney as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio; it also operated under the names The Walt Disney Studio and Walt Disney Productions before officially changing its name to The Walt Disney Company in 1986. Wikipedia
American subscription video on demand service fully controlled and majority-owned by The Walt Disney Company, with Comcast as an equity stakeholder. Initially established as a joint venture between News Corporation and NBC Universal, Providence Equity Partners, and later The Walt Disney Company, serving as an aggregation of recent episodes of television series from their respective television networks. Wikipedia
Indian subscription video on-demand streaming service owned and operated by Star India, a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company India. In India, it features two paid subscription plans — "VIP", which focuses on domestic programmes and sports content (including Indian Premier League), and "Premium" featuring premium international films and television series (including HBO, Showtime, Disney+ original series, FX programming and other original series from Disney Television Studios). Wikipedia
Over-the-top subscription video on-demand service owned and operated by Disney Media and Entertainment Distribution, that launched in the United States on November 12, 2019, later expanding to other territories. Its original series are created and produced by Disney-owned brands such as 20th Century Studios, Pixar, Marvel Studios, Lucasfilm and National Geographic. Wikipedia
- With the creation of Disney's streaming service Disney+, all films available on the site that were originally released with the RKO thunderbolt ident have had the logo restored.
- Simpsons World was discontinued after the launch of Disney+ on November 12, 2019, where the series streams exclusively.
- On November 25, Swift released the self-directed concert film Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions, documenting the making of Folklore, on Disney+.
- The new service, known as Disney+, would feature original programming created by the company's vast array of film and television production studios, including Walt Disney Pictures.
- In 2020, Google Play awarded the Disney+ emerged as the top app of the year for users in the US, and SpongeBob: Krusty Cook-Off taking the honors in the gaming category.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Disney+