Television episodes similar to or like Diversity Day (The Office)
Second episode of the first season of the American comedy television series The Office. Wikipedia
Seventh episode of the second season of the American comedy television series The Office, and the show's thirteenth episode overall. Written by Paul Lieberstein, who also acts in the show as Toby Flenderson, and directed by Greg Daniels, the episode first aired in the United States on November 8, 2005 on NBC. Wikipedia
The first season of the American television comedy The Office premiered in the United States on NBC on March 24, 2005, concluded on April 26, 2005, and consists of six episodes. American adaptation of the British TV series of the same name, and is presented in a mockumentary format, portraying the daily lives of office employees in the Scranton, Pennsylvania branch of the fictitious Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. Wikipedia
Third season premiere of the American comedy television series The Office, and the show's twenty-ninth episode overall. Written by executive producer and show runner Greg Daniels and directed by Ken Kwapis, the episode first aired in the United States on September 21, 2006 on NBC. Wikipedia
Sentences forDiversity Day (The Office)
- After the writers knew who the cast was, they were allowed to write for the actors, which allowed the show to be more original for the following episode, "Diversity Day".
- A deleted scene from "Diversity Day" shows Devon with a "West Nile" sign on his forehead, as he escapes the seminar for a smoke.
- Toby only appears in a few episodes, showing up first in a scene in "Diversity Day", in which he jokes about sitting in an Indian Circle (to which everyone else laughs).
- In "Diversity Day", Michael claims to be of English, Irish, German, and Scottish ancestry.
- Little is known about Ryan Howard's early life, but it is revealed in a deleted scene from "Diversity Day" that he grew up in Scranton.
- She is first featured in the episode "Diversity Day", where Michael conducts a diversity training seminar for his employees.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Diversity Day (The Office)