Topics similar to or like Diwan-i-Am (Red Fort)
Room in the Red Fort of Delhi where the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan and his successors received members of the general public and heard their grievances. Wikipedia
Sentences forDiwan-i-Am (Red Fort)
- A gate on the north side of the Diwan-i-Aam leads to the innermost court of the palace (Jalau Khana) and the Diwan-i-Khas (Hall of Private Audience).
- Musicians from the Naubat Khana would announce the arrival of the emperor and other dignitaries at the court of public audience (Diwan-i-Am).
- The Lieutenant-Governor, J.R. Colvin, died there, and was later buried in front of the Diwan-i-am.
- Tavernier, however, describes seeing the throne in what is probably the Diwan-i-Am.
- The red sandstone Red Fort is noted for its special buildings-Diwan-i-Aam and Diwan-i-Khas.
- On the far side is the Diwan-i-Aam, the Public Audience Hall.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Diwan-i-Am (Red Fort)