Films similar to or like Doctor Strange (2016 film)
2016 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. Wikipedia
American media franchise and shared universe centered on superhero films and other series starring various titular superheroes independently produced by Marvel Studios and based on characters that appear in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Established by crossing over common plot elements, settings, cast, and characters. Wikipedia
2017 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team Guardians of the Galaxy, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. Sequel to Guardians of the Galaxy and the 15th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Wikipedia
Series of American superhero films produced by Marvel Studios based on characters that appear in publications by Marvel Comics. The phase began in 2016 with the release of Captain America: Civil War and concluded in 2019 with the release of Spider-Man: Far From Home. Wikipedia
2019 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Spider-Man, co-produced by Columbia Pictures and Marvel Studios, and distributed by Sony Pictures Releasing. Sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming and the 23rd film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Wikipedia
Media franchise and shared fictional universe that is the setting of superhero films produced by Marvel Studios, based on characters that appear in Marvel Comics publications. Phase One of the franchise includes six films, featuring four different superhero properties, leading up to a crossover in the 2012 film Marvel's The Avengers. Wikipedia
2016 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Captain America, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. Sequel to Captain America: The First Avenger and Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), and the 13th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Wikipedia
Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame are American superhero films based on the Marvel Comics superhero team the Avengers, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. They are the sequels to Marvel's The Avengers (2012) and Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), and serve as the 19th and 22nd films of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), respectively. Wikipedia
2014 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character Captain America, produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. Sequel to Captain America: The First Avenger and the ninth film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU). Wikipedia
Sentences forDoctor Strange (2016 film)
- On introducing Ghost Rider, Whedon said that "with Doctor Strange coming out this year, the Marvel [Cinematic] Universe is moving into new waters," referring to the exploration of magic.
- The digital and Blu-ray releases include behind-the-scenes featurettes, audio commentary, deleted scenes, a blooper reel, and an exclusive preview of Doctor Strange.
- Those involved with creating the Doctor Strange film purposely declined to contact him during production, believing they would not be welcome.
- Giacchino only had four and a half weeks to compose the music for the film, beginning almost immediately after finishing production on Doctor Strange.
- The item has been referred to as a "relic" in the live-action movie Doctor Strange (2016).
- While promoting Doctor Strange in early November 2016, Feige accidentally revealed that Michael Giacchino, who composed the music for that film, would compose the score for Homecoming as well.
- In 2016, Giacchino composed the score for the Marvel film Doctor Strange, as well as the score for the Disney film Zootopia.
- Davis, who previously served as director of photography for Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Doctor Strange (2016), noted that there was a "point of departure" in the visuals of Captain Marvel coming from its 1990s setting.
- Cumberbatch was taken out of consideration due to his involvement in a Doctor Strange sequel where he plays the title character.
- He said the film had been in development almost as long as films like Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) and Doctor Strange (2016), and one of its biggest challenges would be balancing the character's "earthbound" adventures with her cosmic powers.
- This marked the second time—after Doctor Strange—that a film secured a release in more than 1,000 IMAX 3D screens worldwide.
- Gunn noted that many of the crew from the first film, such as cinematographer Ben Davis and production designer Charles Wood, signed on to work on Doctor Strange, and due to a late change in production schedule for that film, were unable to work on Vol. 2.
- Feige later expanded on this by saying, "[W]e put Ant-Man at the end of Phase Two as opposed to the beginning of Phase Three, because it sets up a lot of the things you're going to see heading into Phase Three, one of which is this mind-bending, reality-altering landscape [in Doctor Strange]."
- In 2016, he directed three Stan Lee cameo scenes in one day, for the film Doctor Strange and two unrevealed projects.
- The song appears in the Marvel Studios film Doctor Strange.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Doctor Strange (2016 film)