Topics similar to or like Doctor of Medicine
Medical degree, the meaning of which varies between different jurisdictions. Wikipedia
Tertiary educational institution, or part of such an institution, that teaches medicine, and awards a professional degree for physicians and surgeons. Such medical degrees include the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS, MBChB, MBBCh, BMBS), Master of Medicine (MM, MMed), Doctor of Medicine (M.D), Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O), or Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M). Wikipedia
Qualification awarded to students upon successful completion of a course of study in higher education, usually at a college or university. These institutions commonly offer degrees at various levels, usually including bachelor's, master's and doctorates, often alongside other academic certificates and professional degrees. Wikipedia
Doctorate-level academic degree in law or an honorary degree, depending on the jurisdiction. The double "L" in the abbreviation refers to the early practice in the University of Cambridge to teach both canon law and civil law (Doctor of both laws), with the double "L" itself indicating the plural. Wikipedia
Sentences forDoctor of Medicine
- Columbia is a founding member of the Association of American Universities and was the first school in the United States to grant the M.D. degree.
- Eighty percent held bachelor's degrees or higher; almost half had advanced degrees (a master's degree or a doctorate such as a PhD, D.O., or M.D.).
- University medical education in England culminated with the Bachelor of Medicine qualification and in Scotland the Doctor of Medicine.
- He completed his Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree (an advanced degree beyond the basic medical qualification in the UK) with a dissertation on tabes dorsalis in 1885.
- The Wisconsin Medical Society defends the use of the MD title by physicians who graduated with an MBBS and are licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Doctor of Medicine