Companies similar to or like Dodge
American brand of automobile and a division of Stellantis, based in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Wikipedia
- Near the end of the season, the team announced its departure from the Dodge banner after being its flagship team since 2001.
- It was the first time since Dave Marcis in 1976 that Dodge won a Sprint Cup Series race at Talladega and only the fourth win at the track for the automaker.
- Dodge teams used the Challenger R/T model, despite the manufacturer pulling all factory support after 2012 (though it continued in Canada as FCA Canada still supports the Pinty's Series).
- However, the sales of the EP earned the group enough money to purchase a Dodge van, enabling the band to tour throughout the United States for the first time.
- Prior to the introduction of the Hyundai brand for non-commercial vehicles, Hyundai passenger vehicles, light-duty cargo vans, and passenger vans were distributed by Chrysler de México, branded as Dodge.
- Known for its factory backing from Dodge since its inception, the team switched to Ford in late 2009 and merged with Yates Racing for 2010.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dodge