Automobiles similar to or like Dodge Dart
Line of automobiles marketed by Dodge from the 1959 to 1976 model years in North America, with production extended to later years in various other markets. Wikipedia
Sentences forDodge Dart
- Though it was not initially successful, the Dart range that succeeded the Lancer in 1963 would prove to be one of the division's top sellers for many years.
- In Argentina, the name "Polara" was used to refer to a series of vehicles developed on the basis of the fourth generation North American Dodge Dart.
- At the same time, Dodge got a version of the Plymouth Duster, marketed as the Dodge Demon.
- Passenger cars were also produced, namely the Valiant I and II, and the local versions of the 1966 Dodge Dart (called Valiant III and IV).
- The next year, he entered a Dodge Dart at five races, but finished only one, with a win at New Hampshire.
- Original Hemi super stock Barracudas (and similarly configured Dodge Darts) are now prized collector vehicles, with factory (unaltered) cars commanding high prices.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dodge Dart