Automobiles similar to or like Dodge St. Regis
Automobile that was marketed by the Dodge division of the Chrysler Corporation. Wikipedia
Full-sized automobile that was manufactured by Plymouth from 1975 to 1989. The nameplate would be used on successive downsizings, first in 1980, and again in 1982, through what would originally have been intermediate and compact classes in the early 1970s, all with conventional rear-wheel drive layouts. Wikipedia
Sentences forDodge St. Regis
- It lost sales every year, until finally being replaced by the St. Regis for 1979 following a one-year absence from the big car market.
- Following the demise of the Dodge St. Regis R-body in 1981, the Diplomat remained, becoming the largest sedan in the Dodge lineup, despite technically being a mid-size car.
- Hammer drives a beat-up, bullet-riddled, lime green Dodge St. Regis with an "I ♥ VIOLENCE" bumper sticker.
- Hidden headlamps and full-width taillights distinguished it from its R-body siblings Newport, St. Regis and Gran Fury.
- For 1979, the Dodge Monaco was replaced by the Dodge St. Regis, using the Chrysler R platform (a small revision of the B platform).
- For 1979, the model line was redesigned and renamed the Dodge St. Regis.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dodge St. Regis