Automobiles similar to or like Dodge Viper
Sports car that was manufactured by Dodge , a division of American car manufacturer FCA US LLC from 1992 through 2017, having taken a brief hiatus in 2007 and from 2010 to 2012. Wikipedia
Full-size pickup truck manufactured by Stellantis North America (formerly Chrysler Group LLC and FCA US LLC) and marketed from 2010 onwards under the Ram Trucks brand. The current fifth-generation Ram debuted at the 2018 North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, in January of that year. Wikipedia
Sentences forDodge Viper
- In 1992, Dodge moved their performance orientation forward substantially with the Viper, which featured an aluminum V10 engine and composite sports roadster body.
- Several V10 diesel engines have been produced since 1965, and V10 petrol engines for road cars were first produced in 1991 with the release of the Dodge Viper.
- This left Chrysler's Viper to become the dominating car in the series, with the aging Porsche 993 GT2 and the Lister Storm providing a certain degree of competition.
- In September 1996, he crashed his Dodge Viper while intoxicated, and subsequently checked into the Betty Ford Center (an alcohol rehabilitation clinic) for 30 days.
- What little information survived showed that it would have used a dual plenum system similar to the first generation Dodge Viper as well as variable valve timing.
- In 2008, the first production pushrod engine to use variable valve timing was introduced in the Dodge Viper (fourth generation).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dodge Viper