Comics characters similar to or like Donald Pierce
Fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Wikipedia
Reavers are a fictional team of criminal cyborgs appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The most significant team of Reavers were dedicated to the destruction of the mutant X-Men, and a number of them especially wanted to take revenge on one particular X-Man, Wolverine. Wikipedia
Sentences forDonald Pierce
- Frost, Sebastian Shaw and Donald Pierce are targeted by Selene for betraying her years ago in her plan to ascend to godhood.
- The Young X-Men and the New Mutants engage Donald Pierce, and Wolf Cub is fatally wounded; his final words are a request that the team not kill Pierce in revenge.
- Later finding Gabriela dead, Logan is confronted at his Mexican hideout by her killer Donald Pierce, who is Transigen's cyborg chief of security.
- After Weapon X concludes a battle with Donald Pierce, Jean leaves to help evacuate the U.S., bidding a tearful farewell to Logan.
- Albert is a robot double of Wolverine who was created along with his counterpart Elsie-Dee by Donald Pierce.
- It is eventually revealed that "Cyclops" is in reality Donald Pierce, the former White King of the Hellfire Club, who is posing as the X-Men leader using an image inducer.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Donald Pierce