People similar to or like Donna Loren
American singer and actress. Wikipedia
American comedic actor best remembered for his role as Cpl. Rocco Barbella on The Phil Silvers Show (a.k.a. Sgt. Bilko, a.k.a. You'll Never Get Rich) in the late 1950s, and as the stumbling, overconfident quasi-outlaw biker Eric Von Zipper in beach party films during the 1960s. He also turned in noteworthy performances in both the stage and screen versions of Stalag 17. Wikipedia
List of American television programs by debut date from 1944 to present. Any content produced for broadcast via over-the-air, satellite, cable, or internet and typically viewed on a television set, excluding breaking news, advertisements, or trailers that are typically placed between shows. Wikipedia
List of events affecting American television in 2013. Events listed include television show debuts, finales, and cancellations; channel launches, closures, and rebrandings; stations changing or adding their network affiliations; and information about changes of ownership of channels or stations, controversies and carriage disputes. Wikipedia
Sentences forDonna Loren
- In 1963, singer Donna Loren became a spokesperson for the company when she was selected in a nationwide search to be the “Dr Pepper Girl”.
- Wilson's other non-Beach Boy work in this period included tracks by the Castells, Donna Loren, Sharon Marie, the Timers, and the Survivors.
- The film's score by Dr. Bob Davis and James Peter Moffatt is included along with tracks by Donna Loren singing the film's theme song.
- During the entire Beach Party series, this was the one and only time Donna Loren was seen in a speaking role.
- Donna Loren, a cast member of Shindig!, recorded there early in her career on the Crest label.
- She was one of a number of young players in the film who were under a long-term deal with AIP, the others including Donna Loren, Bobbi Shaw, Cheryl Sweeten, Mary Hughes, Michael Nader and Edward Garner.
- Pop singer Donna Loren appears for the second time.
- Dr. Pepper spokesmodel Donna Loren appeared and sang in four films beginning with Muscle Beach Party.
- Artists profiled in the Teen Set volume 2 were Donna Loren, Bobby Rydell, Peter & Gordon and, of course, the Beach Boys.
- Hemric and Styner's songs for the Beach Party films include "It Only Hurts When I Cry" performed in Beach Blanket Bingo by Donna Loren, and released on Loren's 1965 LP of the same name along with seven other compositions by the songwriters.
- The title track "The Devil Made Her Do It! (I Can't Help It)" was recorded transatlanticly with the instrumental tracks by Dr. Robert Davis and James Peter Moffatt being recorded in Leeds, UK and the vocal track by Donna Loren and sax solo were recorded in Silver Lake by Maurice Gainen.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Donna Loren