Broadcasting networks similar to or like Doordarshan
Autonomous public service broadcaster founded by the Government of India, owned by the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting and one of Prasar Bharati's two divisions. Wikipedia
Ministerial level agency of the Government of India responsible for the formulation and administration of rules, regulations and laws in the areas of information, broadcasting, the press and the Cinema of India. Responsible for the administration of Prasar Bharati, the broadcasting arm of the Indian Government. Wikipedia
Established in 1948 soon after independence of India. The first state film production and distribution unit, now under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, primarily to "produce documentaries and news magazines for publicity of Government programmes" and cinematic record of Indian history. Wikipedia
- The national television broadcaster, Doordarshan, provides two free terrestrial channels, while three main cable networks serve most households.
- To communicate the exact time to the people, the exact time is broadcast over the national All India Radio and Doordarshan television network.
- Bangalore got its first look at television when Doordarshan established a relay centre here and started relaying programs from 1 November 1981.
- Doordarshan runs two terrestrial television channels and two satellite television channels from its Chennai centre, which was set up in 1974.
- The state-run, nationally broadcast television channel Doordarshan provides national and local television coverage.
- Doordarshan is the state-owned television broadcaster and provides two free terrestrial channels.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Doordarshan