Topics similar to or like Doping in auto racing
Some racing drivers have used doping in auto racing to enhance their performance. Wikipedia
List of auto racing circuits by FIA Grading. Appendix O to the FIA International Sporting Code defines the inspection and licensing process for racing circuits intending to host races sanctioned by the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), motorsport's governing body. Wikipedia
Clothing such as overalls worn in various forms of auto racing by racing drivers, crew members who work on the vehicles during races, track safety workers or marshals, and in some series commentators at the event. In the early days of racing, most racing series had no mandated uniforms. Wikipedia
Sentences forDoping in auto racing
- After failing a random drug test on July 7, 2012, Allmendinger was suspended from participation in the Coke Zero 400.
- On October 17, 2013, it was announced that Parrott had been indefinitely suspended due to failing to meet NASCAR's substance abuse policy.
- On May 9, 2009, Mayfield was suspended indefinitely by NASCAR for violating NASCAR's substance abuse policy.
- On 19 June 2012, it was announced that Enge had tested positive for a banned substance at the Navarra round of the championship, and was suspended from racing.
- It was not immediately known why, but Montagny later admitted that he tested positive for benzoylecgonine, a cocaine derivative after the Putrajaya ePrix.
- Matos returned to his native Brazil, racing in the Stock Car Brasil series; at the end of the 2015 season, he received a two-year suspension for failing a drug test.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Doping in auto racing