Topics similar to or like Drug barons of Colombia
Drug barons of Colombia refer to some of the most notable drug lords which operate in illegal drug trafficking in Colombia. Wikipedia
Illegal drug trade in Colombia refers to a practice of Colombian criminal groups producing and distributing illegal drugs. Colombia has had four major drug trafficking cartels and several bandas criminales, or BACRIMs which eventually created a new social class and influenced several aspects of Colombian culture and politics. Wikipedia
Organised crime in Colombia refers to the activities of various groups of drug cartels, guerilla groups, organised crime syndicates or underworld activities including drug trafficking, contract killing, racketeering and other crimes in Colombia. Colombia has seen the rise and fall of drug empires, crime syndicates and organised guerrilla groups, all of which having contributed to the varying forms of organised crimes having occurred in Colombia. Wikipedia
High ranking crime boss who controls a sizable network of people involved in the illegal drug trade. Such figures are often difficult to bring to justice, as they are normally not directly in possession of something illegal, but are insulated from the actual trade in drugs by several layers of staff. Wikipedia
Sentences forDrug barons of Colombia
- Upon doing so, he is contacted by The Sandman, who tells him he is going to war with the Colombian drug cartels.
- However, with increased law enforcement measures in these areas by the mid-1980s, the Colombian drug kingpins shifted their operations to Mexico.
- A drug lord, drug baron, kingpin or narcotrafficker is a high ranking crime boss who controls a sizable network of people involved in the illegal drug trade.
- Carlos Enrique Lehder Rivas (born September 7, 1949) is a German-Colombian former drug lord who was co-founder of the Medellín Cartel.
- Whilst browsing around the family mansion, Del discovers who Rico's family really are after inadvertently being left in a meeting with two Colombian drug barons by Rico, who mistook Del for his father.
- A search by US Customs revealed that the package contained £71 million in stolen bonds, which the IRA was attempting to trade with Colombian drug barons in exchange for money and narcotics.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Drug barons of Colombia