Officeholders similar to or like Duan Qirui
Chinese warlord and politician, a commander of the Beiyang Army and the acting Chief Executive of the Republic of China (in Beijing) from 1924 to 1926. Wikipedia
The Beiyang government, officially the Republic of China , also sometimes spelled Peiyang Government or the First Republic of China, refers to the government of the Republic of China which sat in its capital Peking between 1912 and 1928. Internationally recognized as the legitimate Chinese government. Wikipedia
Sentences forDuan Qirui
- During his three years of effective exile, Yuan kept contact with his close allies, including Duan Qirui, who reported to him regularly about army proceedings.
- The city came under national spotlight again in 1917, when Prime Minister Duan Qirui's abrogation of the constitution triggered the Constitutional Protection Movement.
- In the summer of 1920, Zhang made a foray into North China on the other side of the Great Wall, trying to topple Duan Qirui, the leading warlord of Beijing.
- There was immense dissatisfaction with Duan Qirui's government, which had secretly negotiated with the Japanese in order to secure loans to fund their military campaigns against the south.
- The emperor's sons publicly fought over the title of "Crown Prince", and formerly loyal subordinates like Duan Qirui and Xu Shichang left him to create their own factions.
- Involved the stalemate among Li Yuanhong and Duan Qirui in 1917, he marched on Beijing with a troop in June.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Duan Qirui