Topics similar to or like Dubbing (filmmaking)
Post-production process used in filmmaking and video production in which additional or supplementary recordings are lip-synced and "mixed" with original production sound to create the finished soundtrack. Wikipedia
Sentences forDubbing (filmmaking)
- It was usually created (or re-created) in the studio, with the actors speaking their lines in the studio and sound effects added later; this created synchronisation problems.
- In the days before dubbing, foreign language versions of the Roach comedies were created by reshooting each film in the Spanish, French, and occasionally Italian and German languages.
- A dubbing track is often later created when films are dubbed into another language.
- Voice actor (声優) occupations include performing roles in anime, audio dramas, and video games; performing voice-overs for dubs of non-Japanese movies; and providing narration to documentaries and similar programs.
- Marquand and Anthony Daniels also clashed somewhat, leading to the latter recording his ADR with Lucas instead.
- Dubbing is used in cartoons intended for young children who have not yet learned to read; off-screen narration in documentaries is also frequently dubbed.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dubbing (filmmaking)