Roads similar to or like Dufferin Street
Major north–south street in Toronto, Vaughan and King, Ontario, Canada. Wikipedia
Major arterial route in the Canadian province of Ontario connecting the shores of Lake Ontario in Toronto to Lake Simcoe, a gateway to the Upper Great Lakes. 1896 km long, making it the longest street in the world; this was due to a conflation of Yonge Street with the rest of Ontario's Highway 11. Wikipedia
Sentences forDufferin Street
- Like the rail lines which run parallel to the Gardiner along its north side, the Gardiner is built in a cut from Dowling Avenue to Dufferin Street and is below grade.
- Named after Lord Dufferin, the original gate to the CNE grounds was named in his honour, situated at the bottom of Dufferin Street, also named after the same person.
- Opponents, especially in the Dufferin Street business community, have criticized the plan on the grounds that it will reduce customer parking during rush hour.
- At the time, a direct line west would have traveled through the ravines of Garrison and Brewery Creeks as far as Dufferin Street, the western city limit at the time.
- It curves back eastward as it interchanges with Dufferin Street (York Regional Road 53), travelling adjacent to and south of Highway 7.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Dufferin Street