Record labels similar to or like EMI Music Australia
Australian imprint of Universal Music Australia (formerly subsidiary label of EMI Recordings Ltd). Wikipedia
Australian subsidiary label of Ministry of Sound Recordings Ltd, currently operating out of the offices of Sony Music Entertainment Australia. Australia's largest dance music label as well as one of Australia's largest independent labels overall, being spun off into a separate independent company with exclusive licence to the Ministry of Sound trademarks in Australia & New Zealand in 2004. Wikipedia
Trade group representing the Australian recording industry which was established in 1983 by six major record companies, EMI, Festival, CBS, RCA, WEA and Universal replacing the Association of Australian Record Manufacturers (AARM) which was formed in 1956. It oversees the collection, administration and distribution of music licenses and royalties. Wikipedia
Sentences forEMI Music Australia
- In April 2017, Arena released her fifth compilation double album titled, Greatest Hits & Interpretations, released by EMI Music Australia.
- The winners receive a recording contract with Universal Music Australia or EMI Music Australia, as well as A$100,000 and other prizes.
- In 2011, she ended her contract with Shock Records and signed with major label EMI Music Australia.
- The Captain was released in May 1999 via EMI Music Australia and in June 2000 in the US by Asylum Records.
- "Love You Right" was issued as a single in October 1991, via ESP/EMI Music Australia.
- He later worked for Sony at the corporate level before leaving for EMI Music Australia in 2002.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: EMI Music Australia