Settlements similar to or like East Delhi
Administrative district of Delhi in India. Wikipedia
Locality situated in East Delhi District of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India, and is located near the border with Uttar Pradesh. Patparganj has remained the Delhi Legislative Assembly constituency with East Delhi, Lok Sabha constituency, from 1993 to 2008, and remained after the delimitation of 2008. Wikipedia
Administrative district of the National Capital Territory of Delhi in India. Bounded by the Yamuna River on the northeast, and by the districts of North Delhi to the east and southeast, West Delhi to the south, Jhajjar District of Haryana state to the west, Sonipat District of Haryana to the northwest and north, Bagpat District and Ghaziabad District of Uttar Pradesh state to the northeast across the Yamuna. Wikipedia
Sentences forEast Delhi
- On 19 October 2008, a launching gantry and a part of the overhead Blue Line extension under construction in Laxmi Nagar, East Delhi, collapsed and fell on passing vehicles underneath.
- This residential area came into existence in 1979–80, back when the trans-Yamuna area, part of today's East Delhi was sparsely populated.
- The college offers medical & paramedical courses, and caters to the health care needs for the East Delhi community and surrounding border areas.
- Swami Vivekanand Inter-state bus terminus popularly known as Anand Vihar ISBT, located in East Delhi is one of the three Inter State Bus Terminals in Delhi.
- A major portion of Delhi's population lives in the Trans-Yamuna area and there was a need to build a major connecting facility between the areas growing on both sides of the Yamuna.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: East Delhi