Magazines similar to or like Ebony (magazine)
Monthly magazine that focuses on news, culture, and entertainment. Wikipedia
American award show that was established in 2001 by the Black Entertainment Television network to celebrate African Americans and other American minorities in music, acting, sports, and other fields of entertainment over the past year. The awards are presented annually, and are broadcast live on BET. Wikipedia
Sentences forEbony (magazine)
- The same month, Prince appeared on the cover of the July 2010 issue of Ebony, and he received the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2010 BET Awards.
- In June 2010, Ne-Yo told Ebony that he and his then-girlfriend, Monyetta Shaw, were expecting their first child together – a girl due early in 2011.
- In 1962, Ebony magazine listed Mathis as one of 30-35 millionaires on their list of "America's 100 Richest Negroes".
- Named by Ebony magazine as one of America's most influential black businessmen in 2009, Johnson has numerous business interests, and was a part-owner of the Lakers for several years.
- "That way we could explore black-on-black prejudice as well as black class differences", Medina said in an interview for Ebony magazine.
- Ebony Magazine named Jackson to its "100 most influential black Americans" list in 1971.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ebony (magazine)