Indycar teams similar to or like Ed Carpenter Racing
American racing team based in Speedway, Indiana that currently competes in the IndyCar Series. Wikipedia
American auto racing team that competed in the IndyCar Series The team was founded in August 2014 via a merger between Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing and Ed Carpenter Racing, and debuted in 2015. Co-owned by Ed Carpenter, the only owner/driver in the IndyCar Series, Sarah Fisher, nine-time Indianapolis 500 starter and the first woman to win a pole position for a major open-wheel event, and Kansas businessman Wink Hartman. Wikipedia
Sentences forEd Carpenter Racing
- Sarah Fisher ended her participation in IndyCar after the 2015 season, leaving Newgarden to drive for the reformed Ed Carpenter Racing.
- On March 7, 2018, it was announced that her final Indianapolis 500 appearance would be in a third car for Ed Carpenter Racing.
- Everette Edward Carpenter, Jr. (born March 3, 1981) is an American auto racing driver, currently competing in the IndyCar Series for his own team, Ed Carpenter Racing.
- In 2014 he ran only the road courses and street circuits for Ed Carpenter Racing winning both the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach as well as the Honda Indy Toronto Doubleheader.
- In 2012, Carpenter started his own team, Ed Carpenter Racing, driving the No. 20 Dallara-Chevrolet.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ed Carpenter Racing