Officeholders similar to or like Ed Markey
American politician who has served as the junior United States senator from Massachusetts since 2013. Wikipedia
American politician who served as a U.S. Representative from Massachusetts from 1999 to 2019. A Democrat, his district included the northern three-fourths of Boston, as well as parts of Cambridge, his hometown of Somerville, and other communities immediately north and south of Boston. Wikipedia
American politician who has served as the junior United States senator from Vermont since 2007 and as U.S. Representative for the state's at-large congressional district from 1991 to 2007. Longest-serving independent in U.S. congressional history, although he has a close relationship with the Democratic Party, having caucused with House and Senate Democrats for most of his congressional career. Wikipedia
American politician serving as the junior United States Senator from Wisconsin since January 2013. A member of the Democratic Party, she served three terms in the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 78th district, and from 1999 to 2013 represented Wisconsin's 2nd congressional district in the United States House of Representatives. Wikipedia
These are tables of congressional delegations from Massachusetts to the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate. Article I of the United States Constitution allocated 8 seats to Massachusetts. Wikipedia
American politician serving as the senior United States Senator from Arizona since January 2019. A Democrat, she served three terms as a state representative for Arizona's 15th legislative district from 2005 to 2011, one term as the state senator for Arizona's 15th legislative district from 2011 to 2012, and three terms as the United States Representative for from 2013 to 2019. Wikipedia
The 2014 Massachusetts gubernatorial election took place on November 4, 2014, to elect the Governor of Massachusetts, concurrently with the election of Massachusetts' Class II U.S. Senate seat, and other elections to the United States Senate in other states and elections to the United States House of Representatives and various state and local elections. Eligible to seek a third term but stated in January 2011 that he would not run for re-election. Wikipedia
In the United States Senate election held in Massachusetts on November 6, 2012, Democrat Elizabeth Warren defeated incumbent Republican Senator Scott Brown. Held concurrently with the U.S. presidential election and elections to the U.S. Senate in other states, as well as elections to the House of Representatives and various state and local elections. Wikipedia
American lawyer and politician who has served as the junior United States Senator from Missouri since 2019. A member of the Republican Party, Hawley served as the 42nd attorney general of Missouri from 2017 to 2019, before defeating two-term Democratic incumbent Senator Claire McCaskill in the 2018 election. Wikipedia
The 2013 United States elections were held on Tuesday, November 5, 2013. This off-year election featured several special elections to the United States Congress; two gubernatorial races; state legislative elections in a few states; and numerous citizen initiatives, mayoral races, and a variety of other local offices on the ballot. Wikipedia
Sentences forEd Markey
- He and his wife also endorsed Ed Markey for senate in 2020 during the primary and general elections of that race.
- The state's junior member of the United States Senate is Ed Markey (D).
- The state's senior (Class II) Senator, elected in 2012, is Elizabeth Warren and the state's junior (Class I) Senator, elected in 2013, is Ed Markey.
- In 2020, he lost the 2020 Senate primary election in Massachusetts to Ed Markey, the first Kennedy to ever lose an election in the state.
- A number of Massachusetts politicians, including Senator Ed Markey, had previously called on him to decline the award after news of the award became public.
- In 2020, Burns endorsed Ed Markey in the Massachusetts Senate Democratic Primary.
- The state's junior (Class I) U.S. Senator is Ed Markey, elected in a special election in 2013.
- Massachusetts' senior Senator is Elizabeth Warren (D), and its junior Senator is Ed Markey (D), both in office since 2013.
- Taunton, like the rest of Massachusetts, is represented in the U.S. Senate by Elizabeth Warren and Ed Markey.
- The junior (Class II) senator is Ed Markey.
- The junior senator from Massachusetts is Ed Markey, elected in 2013.
- She and Senator Ed Markey released a joint non-binding resolution laying out the main elements of a 10-year "economic mobilization" that would phase out fossil fuel use and overhaul the nation's infrastructure.
- The state's junior (Class I) Senator is Ed Markey and the state's senior (Class II) Senator, is Elizabeth Warren.
- The United States Senators are Ed Markey and Elizabeth Warren.
- The junior (Class II) senator is Ed Markey.
- The junior (Class I) senator is Ed Markey.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ed Markey