Venues similar to or like Ed Sullivan Theater
Theater located at 1697–1699 Broadway, between West 53rd and 54th Streets, in the Theater District in Manhattan, New York City. Wikipedia
Former disco nightclub, currently a Broadway theatre, located at 254 West 54th Street, between Eighth Avenue and Broadway in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Entertainment venue under various names until 1942, when CBS began using it as a radio and television studio dubbed Studio 52. Wikipedia
Area and neighborhood in Midtown Manhattan where most Broadway theaters are located, as well as many other theaters, movie theaters, restaurants, hotels, and other places of entertainment. Bounded by West 40th Street on the south, West 54th Street on the north, Sixth Avenue on the east and Eighth Avenue on the west, and includes Times Square. Wikipedia
Sentences forEd Sullivan Theater
- A 74-second newsreel film clip of Gershwin playing I Got Rhythm has survived, filmed at the opening of the Manhattan Theater (now The Ed Sullivan Theater) in August 1931.
- In April of that year, a move to the CBS Building at 1697 Broadway, near 53rd Street, established some semblance of stability; the Studio would not move again until the summer of 1952.
- Later that summer, the band appeared on the Late Show with David Letterman and performed a seven-song set from atop the marquee of the Ed Sullivan Theater for fans who had gathered on the street.
- A primetime entertainment special was taped on 27 January 2014 at the Ed Sullivan Theater with a 9 February 2014 CBS airing.
- On April 30, 2009, on the Late Show with David Letterman, the cast recreated a performance on the same stage at the Ed Sullivan Theater by the original tribe.
- Fallon joked that he was that he was "jealous of Letterman", and that the marquee "makes it exponentially harder for them to fire me."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ed Sullivan Theater