Nascar drivers similar to or like Eddie MacDonald
American professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver and commentator for NASCAR on Fox. He competed in the NASCAR Cup Series from 2005 to 2020, driving for Richard Childress Racing for eight years, Michael Waltrip Racing for four years, HScott Motorsports for one year, and Stewart-Haas Racing for four years. Wikipedia
Sentences forEddie MacDonald
- In 2018, the American Canadian Tour made its return to Oxford Plains after an absence in 2017 with Eddie MacDonald sweeping the both events.
- Note: Eddie MacDonald became the third driver to complete the sweep of the Camping World Series East events at NHMS.
- Ryan Truex won the championship, 34 points in front of Eddie MacDonald.
- Veteran Jody Lavender scored a career-best second-place finish, while Eddie MacDonald finished third.
- Total Laps Lead: Brian Ickler 146, Eddie MacDonald 4
- NOTE: This was Eddie MacDonald's first win at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in 16 career NASCAR Camping World Series East starts at the track.
- NOTE: This was Eddie MacDonald's 100th career start.
- Bob Derrington and Eddie MacDonald made their final NASCAR appearances.
- Sean Caisse would sit on the pole for the first time this season, but it would be Eddie MacDonald, who was making his first start of the season that would go on to take the win in grand fashion by leading the final 81 laps.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Eddie MacDonald