Politicians similar to or like Edward M. Burke
American politician who is the alderman of Chicago's 14th ward. Wikipedia
American politician who served as alderman of Chicago's 21st ward from 1919 to 1923 and upon its redistricting into the 42nd ward from 1923 to his death. A Democrat serving most of the Near North Side, he represented such affluent constituencies as the Gold Coast and Streeterville as well as such poor areas as Cabrini–Green and Goose Island. Wikipedia
Sentences forEdward M. Burke
- Huels was president and a director, and Council Finance Committee Chairman Alderman Edward M. Burke (14th) was secretary.
- In early 2019, Preckwinkle was connected to alderman Edward M. Burke following his arrest for corruption by the FBI.
- Chicago Aldermen Edward M. Burke (14th Ward) and James Balcer (11th Ward) opposed the resolution in an article in the Chicago Tribune.
- He was the longest serving alderman in Chicago history until November 2014 when his record was surpassed by Edward M. Burke of the 14th ward.
- The 29, also known as the "Vrdolyak 29", were led by Vrdolyak (who was an Alderman in addition to Cook County Democratic Party chairman) and Finance Chair, Alderman Edward Burke.
- Democratic Mayor Jane Byrne endorsed Alderman Edward M. Burke in the Democratic primary, and after Daley prevailed in the primary, endorsed Carey in the general election.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Edward M. Burke