Royalties similar to or like Edward VIII
King of the United Kingdom and the Dominions of the British Empire, and Emperor of India, from 20 January 1936 until his abdication in December of the same year. Wikipedia
Sentences forEdward VIII
- He had smoking-related health problems throughout much of his later reign and at his death was succeeded by his eldest son, Edward VIII.
- George's relationship with his eldest son and heir, Edward, deteriorated in these later years.
- Albert was fourth in line to the throne at birth, after his grandfather, father and elder brother, Edward.
- As the second son of King George V, he was not expected to inherit the throne and spent his early life in the shadow of his elder brother, Edward.
- During her grandfather's reign, Elizabeth was third in the line of succession to the British throne, behind her uncle Edward and her father.
- This so-called tradition of Sandringham Time continued until 1936, when it was abolished by Edward VIII.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Edward VIII