Settlements similar to or like Eindhoven
Fifth-largest city and a municipality of the Netherlands, located in the south of the country. Wikipedia
List of cities, towns and villages in the province of North Brabant, in the Netherlands. GEOnet Names Server (GNS) Wikipedia
- Middlesbrough reached the 2006 UEFA Cup Final in Eindhoven, following two comebacks from 3–0 down in the rounds preceding it, but lost 4–0 to Sevilla.
- Together with Eindhoven (Brainport) and Rotterdam (Seaport), Amsterdam (Airport) forms the foundation of the Dutch economy.
- PSV, the strongest Dutch club of the period, were knocked out of the KNVB Cup by a Henk Fräser goal in Eindhoven.
- After the war, the company was moved back to the Netherlands, with their headquarters in Eindhoven.
- In the Dutch town of Geldrop, near Eindhoven, the streets of an entire new neighbourhood are named after Tolkien himself ("Laan van Tolkien") and some of the best-known characters from his books.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Eindhoven