Newspapers similar to or like El Diario La Prensa
Largest and the oldest Spanish-language daily in the United States. Wikipedia
Largest daily newspaper in the U.S. state of Connecticut, and is often recognized as the oldest continuously published newspaper in the United States. A morning newspaper serving most of the state north of New Haven and east of Waterbury, its headquarters on Broad Street in Hartford, Connecticut are a short walk from the state capitol. Wikipedia
Privately operated under a city franchise. Many of them are the direct descendants of streetcar lines (see list of streetcar lines in Brooklyn); the ones that started out as bus routes were almost all operated by the Brooklyn Bus Corporation, a subsidiary of the Brooklyn–Manhattan Transit Corporation, until the New York City Board of Transportation took over on June 5, 1940. Wikipedia
Sentences forEl Diario La Prensa
- In 1999, she was voted one of the 50 Most Influential Latinas for her news coverage and reports by the Hispanic daily newspaper El Diario La Prensa.
- El Diario La Prensa (circulation 265,000) is New York's largest Spanish-language daily and the oldest in the nation.
- In 2004, La Opinión merged with New York City-based El Diario La Prensa, the oldest Spanish-language newspaper in the United States, to form ImpreMedia LLC.
- El Diario La Prensa is New York's largest Spanish-language daily and the oldest in the nation.
- On June 10, 2011, Leguizamo's father, Albert, declared in an interview published in El Diario La Prensa, the largest Spanish-language newspaper in New York, that he was not Puerto Rican - but rather, of Colombian ancestry.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: El Diario La Prensa