People similar to or like Eleanor Audley
American character actress. Wikipedia
American television executive and producer. Executive at all of the Big Three television networks, and was responsible for bringing to television such programs as Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! , All in the Family (1971–1979), The Waltons (1972–1981), and Charlie's Angels (1976–1981), as well as the miniseries Rich Man, Poor Man (1976), Roots (1977), and Shōgun (1980). Wikipedia
List of characters appearing in Disney's Descendants franchise. Daughter of Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty) and Hades (Hercules). During Descendants, she becomes Ben's girlfriend, and after she's engaged to him in Descendants 3, Mal becomes the queen of both Auradon and the Isle of the Lost. She is best friends with Evie. Wikipedia
Alphabetical list of the major and recurring animated characters in Life history by the Walt Disney universe of animated shorts, feature films, and television series which were based on films by Walt Disney Animation Studios. Some of the animated characters may have been included in their very own Disney marketing franchise, which includes the Disney Princesses, Disney Villains, and Disney Fairies. Wikipedia
American voice actress who was best known as the voice of such animated characters as Rocky the Flying Squirrel, Nell Fenwick, Lucifer from Disney's Cinderella, Cindy Lou Who, Jokey Smurf, Granny from the Warner Bros. cartoons directed by Friz Freleng, Grammi Gummi from Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears series, and Magica De Spell, among many others. Her career encompassed radio, theatrical shorts, feature films, television, records (particularly with Stan Freberg), video games, talking toys, and other media. Wikipedia
Sentences forEleanor Audley
- Eleanor Audley initially turned down the choice role of Maleficent as she was battling tuberculosis at the time, but reconsidered.
- Eunice Douglas (Eleanor Audley) is Oliver's mother, who seems to side with her daughter-in-law far more than her son.
- The live-action model for Maleficent was Eleanor Audley, who also voiced the villain.
- Voice actress Eleanor Audley and supervising animator Marc Davis were also praised for their work on the character.
- In the 1949 audiobook release, the Queen (voiced by Eleanor Audley) wears a yellow dress and a red cape.
- His idea also met with stringent resistance from his own mother, Eunice (Eleanor Audley), who sided with Lisa against leaving New York City for the hinterlands.
- Much of the humor derives from Oliver's striving toward success and happiness in an absurd situation, despite the rural citizenry, his high-maintenance wife Lisa, and his affluent mother (Eleanor Audley), who regularly ridicules him for his agricultural pipe-dreams.
- In the animated film, where she is voiced by Eleanor Audley, Maleficent arrives at King Stefan and Queen Leah's castle during the christening of their newborn daughter, the Princess Aurora.
- In the animated film, where she is voiced by Eleanor Audley, Lady Tremaine is introduced in the prologue of the film.
- She was played by Leota Toombs (face) and Eleanor Audley (voice).
- One issue Disney had to deal with was the fact that many of the key performers in the original attraction – Paul Frees, Leota Toombs, Eleanor Audley, most of the singing busts, and almost all of the original voice actors – had died years earlier.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Eleanor Audley