People similar to or like Ellen Burstyn
American actress. Wikipedia
Sentences forEllen Burstyn
- In 1974, actress Ellen Burstyn chose Scorsese to direct her in Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore, for which she won an Academy Award for Best Actress.
- Socorro was among the locations in the movie Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore (1974), though in a somewhat derogatory sense, as Ellen Burstyn's character decides to leave the town for a new beginning elsewhere.
- Ellen Burstyn received the part after she phoned Friedkin and emphatically stated that she was "destined" to play Chris.
- That same year, she turned down the opportunity to play a drug addict in Requiem for a Dream and the role went to Ellen Burstyn, who received an Academy Award nomination for her performance.
- Following the financial breakout of Pi, he was capable of hiring established actors, including Ellen Burstyn and Jared Leto, and received a budget of $3,500,000 to produce the film.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ellen Burstyn