Nascar drivers similar to or like Elliott Sadler
American former professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forElliott Sadler
- He would come away with a career-best fourth place in the championship standings, losing a numerical tiebreaker for third with former RCR driver Elliott Sadler.
- His part was overshadowed by Elliott Sadler's violent hit into the inside wall in the same crash.
- He finished seventh behind teammate Elliott Sadler in the 2008 Daytona 500, was a repeat of the 2007 race where they both also finished sixth and seventh respectively.
- In the Texas Nationwide race, Bowyer replaced Elliott Sadler on lap seven due to a stomach illness, Bowyer qualified for Sadler for the race.
- His third win of the year came with controversy after on a late restart, he took out Points leader Elliott Sadler and went on to take the win.
- Brian Vickers and Elliott Sadler would drive the No. 55 for races Martin was originally intended to drive for MWR in.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Elliott Sadler