People similar to or like Elvis Presley
American singer, musician and actor. Wikipedia
Sentences forElvis Presley
- On June 1, 1977, it was announced that Elvis Presley had signed a deal with CBS to appear in a new television special.
- One of the most notable of these, but far from the only one, was Elvis Presley's "Don't Be Cruel" / "Hound Dog".
- Despite the appearance of favoring a country music genre, Columbia bid $15,000 for Elvis Presley's contract from Sun Records in 1955.
- Towards the end of the tour, they met with Elvis Presley, a foundational musical influence on the band, who invited them to his home in Beverly Hills.
- Parsons' time at NME is reflected in his 2005 novel Stories We Could Tell, about the misadventures of three young music-paper journalists on the night of 16 August 1977 – the night Elvis Presley died.
- Elvis Presley, who created a sensation in the 1950s as a crossover artist and contributed to rock 'n' roll, was a native of Tupelo.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Elvis Presley