Former countries similar to or like Empire of Japan
Historical nation-state that existed from the Meiji Restoration in 1868 until the enactment of the post-World War II 1947 constitution and subsequent formation of modern Japan. Wikipedia
Sentences forEmpire of Japan
- On 12 August, Britain and France also declared war on Austria-Hungary; on 23August, Japan sided with Britain, seizing German possessions in China and the Pacific.
- During the Meiji era (1868–1912), the Empire of Japan emerged as the most developed nation in Asia and as an industrialized world power that pursued military conflict to expand its sphere of influence.
- In the east, the Soviet military won several decisive victories during border clashes with the Empire of Japan in 1938 and 1939.
- Afterwards, the Japanese Empire was allowed to station its troops in Vietnam while permitting the pro-Vichy French colonial administration to continue.
- The Empire of Japan controlled most of East Asia and much of Southeast Asia, New Guinea and the Pacific islands until the end of World War II.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Empire of Japan