Companies similar to or like En Masse Entertainment
American video game publisher. Wikipedia
List of notable video game companies that have made games for either computers , video game consoles, handheld or mobile devices, and includes companies that currently exist as well as now-defunct companies. See the list of video games for other lists relating to video games, and for a more specific list of companies that no longer exist. Wikipedia
American video game developer and a studio of Rockstar Games based in Carlsbad, California. Founded by Colombian artist Diego Angel in January 1984, the company initially focused on animations and visual effects for multimedia productions, such as advertisements, films, and music videos. Wikipedia
British video game publisher, acting as the European subsidiary of Japanese video game company Square Enix group. It manages Square Enix's Western studios and contains Square Enix's Western external publishing division, Square Enix External Studios and indie initiative, Square Enix Collective. Wikipedia
American video game developer founded in 2001 with headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The company has regional offices in Saint Petersburg, Russia; Madrid, Spain; Minsk, Belarus; Porto, Portugal; Turin, Italy; Denver, Colorado; Sliema, Malta; Kyiv, Ukraine; Sundsvall, Sweden; Sofia, Bulgaria; Budapest, Hungary; Buenos Aires, Argentina; Novi Sad, Vojvodina, Serbia; Calgary, Canada and Montreal, Canada, and employs over 1350 people. Wikipedia
American first-party video game developer of Xbox Game Studios based in San Francisco, California. Founded in July 2000 by Tim Schafer shortly after his departure from LucasArts, Double Fine's first two games – Psychonauts and Brütal Legend – underperformed publishers' expectations despite critical praise. Wikipedia
Sentences forEn Masse Entertainment
- When work on Aion finished, he went to En Masse Entertainment to assume the role of Lead Writer for the creative writing team working on TERA.
- En Masse Entertainment was Krafton's North American publishing arm.
- As a result, A.V.A migrated to En Masse Entertainment in 2016, which continued to provide service for the game in Western regions until June 29, 2018.
- On August 2017, En Masse Entertainment announced that is launching the game in North America and Europe.
- On February 24, 2010, he became the Chief Operations Officer for En Masse Entertainment, along with other industry veterans.
- In April 2018, TERA went on to release on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, through En Masse Entertainment in North America, Europe, and Japan, whereas Bluehole Studio decided to self-publish the game in South East Asia for the PlayStation 4 and Japan for Xbox One.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: En Masse Entertainment