Topics similar to or like English novel
Important part of English literature. Wikipedia
Literature predominantly written or produced in English in the United States of America and its preceding colonies. Before the founding of the United States, the Thirteen Colonies on the eastern coast of the present-day United States were heavily influenced by English literature. Wikipedia
Victorian literature refers to English literature during the reign of Queen Victoria (1837-1901). English writing from this era reflects the major transformation in most aspects of English life, such as significant scientific, economic, and technological advances to changes in class structures and the role of religion in society. Wikipedia
Sentences forEnglish novel
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (commonly shortened to Alice in Wonderland) is an 1865 novel by English author Lewis Carroll (the pseudonym of Charles Dodgson).
- Ouida (1 January 1839 – 25 January 1908) was the pseudonym of the English novelist Maria Louise Ramé (although she preferred to be known as Marie Louise de la Ramée).
- Today Behn's prose work is critically acknowledged as having been important to the development of the English novel.
- His valuable collection of manuscripts, including the original copies of Charles Dickens's novels, together with his books and pictures, was bequeathed to the South Kensington Museum.
- Despite the fact that Austen's novels were translated into many European languages, Europeans did not recognise her works as part of the English novel tradition.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: English novel