Magazines similar to or like Entertainment Weekly
American monthly entertainment magazine based in New York City, published by Meredith Corporation, that covers film, television, music, Broadway theatre, books, and popular culture. Wikipedia
American media and entertainment company based in New York City for youth culture which was founded as a bi-monthly magazine Complex by fashion designer Marc Milecofsky. Complex Networks reports on popular and emerging trends in style, sneakers, food, music, sports and pop culture. Wikipedia
Sentences forEntertainment Weekly
- On April 4, 2008 (following Ausiello's move to Entertainment Weekly), it was announced that the podcast would be ending, and the final episode (Episode No. 139) was released on April 10, 2008.
- Entertainment Weekly commented in a 1993 article, "There hasn't been this kind of exploitation of a subculture since the media discovered hippies in the '60s."
- In early 2020, former People magazine and Entertainment Weekly editor Patrick Gomez was to be named editor-in-chief, and the site was opening a Los Angeles bureau.
- The first week saw 680,000 sales of the CD, which Entertainment Weekly said was "the highest single-week total in Jay's decade long career".
- Owing to the success of these bands, Entertainment Weekly declared in 2004, "After almost a decade of domination by rap-rock and nu-metal bands, mainstream alt-rock is finally good again."
- Entertainment Weeklys Adam Markovitz described Spears as "an American institution, as deeply sacred and messed up as pro wrestling or the filibuster."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Entertainment Weekly