Television episodes similar to or like Episode 29 (Twin Peaks)
Twenty-second and final episode of the second season of the American mystery television series Twin Peaks. Wikipedia
American mystery horror drama television series created by Mark Frost and David Lynch that premiered on April 8, 1990, on ABC until its cancellation after its second season in 1991 before returning as a limited series in 2017 on Showtime. The show gained a devoted cult following and has been referenced in a wide variety of media. Wikipedia
Sentences forEpisode 29 (Twin Peaks)
- At the end of the original series, BOB trapped Cooper in the Black Lodge, an extra-dimensional place, and let out Cooper's doppelgänger to use him for physical access to the world.
- Once again, her fate is left ambiguous, although some critics speculated the ending was meant to suggest that she is either still in a coma, in a psychiatric hospital, or a "Lodge" similar to the one Cooper is imprisoned in at the end of season 2.
- At the end of the original series, Cooper was trapped in the Black Lodge, an extra-dimensional place, by BOB, who let out Cooper's doppelgänger to use him as his physical access to the world.
- Frost co-wrote two further episodes of the series—"Episode 26" and "Episode 29."
- Lynch would later direct "Episode 14", the original series finale "Episode 29" and all of the installments of the limited series, while Peyton wrote or co-wrote a total of ten more episodes of the original series.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Episode 29 (Twin Peaks)