Nascar drivers similar to or like Erik Darnell
American stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver and team owner. , he competes full-time in the NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 18 Toyota Camry for Joe Gibbs Racing, part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving the No. 54 Toyota Supra for JGR, and part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 51 Toyota Tundra for Kyle Busch Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forErik Darnell
- Starting in the pole position, he led the first 29 laps of the race before being passed by eventual winner Erik Darnell and finishing second.
- With eleven races remaining in the 2009 season, Labonte was replaced for Erik Darnell for 7 of the final eleven races due to sponsorship problems with the No. 96.
- The race was dominated by 2006 Raybestos Rookie of the Year Erik Darnell, who would lead 91 of 166 laps en route to his first career NCTS victory.
- Late in the race with seven laps to go, Erik Darnell was leading the field to the green on a restart when his tires spun, taking him out of contention.
- However, the final pit stop, it would be Erik Darnell taking the top spot, holding it for the final 25 circuits.
- The partnership dissolved after the season due to Yates' restructuring, by which point Labonte had been replaced with Roush Fenway Racing developmental driver Erik Darnell.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Erik Darnell