Royalties similar to or like Ernest Louis, Grand Duke of Hesse
The last Grand Duke of Hesse and by Rhine, reigning from 1892 until 1918. Wikipedia
The eldest daughter of Louis IV, Grand Duke of Hesse and by Rhine (1837–1892), and his first wife, Princess Alice of the United Kingdom (1843–1878), daughter of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. Early position of responsibility over her siblings. Wikipedia
The last Emperor of All Russia, ruling from 1 November 1894 until his abdication on 15 March 1917. During his reign, Russia embarked on a series of reforms including the introduction of civil liberties, literacy programs, state representation, and initiatives to modernize the empire's infrastructure. Wikipedia
Queen Victoria, the British monarch from 1837 to 1901, and Prince Albert (her husband from 1840 until his death in 1861) had 9 children, 42 grandchildren, and 87 great-grandchildren. Victoria and Albert had 20 grandsons and 22 granddaughters, two of whom (the youngest sons of Prince Alfred and Princess Helena) were stillborn, and two more (Prince Alexander John of Wales and Prince Harald of Schleswig-Holstein) died shortly after birth. Wikipedia
The second surviving son of Louis II, Grand Duke of Hesse and Wilhelmine of Baden. In 1836, Charles married Princess Elisabeth of Prussia (1815 - 1885), daughter of Prince Wilhelm of Prussia (brother of Friedrich Wilhelm III of Prussia) and Maria Anna of Hesse-Homburg. Wikipedia
Sentences forErnest Louis, Grand Duke of Hesse
- At the express request of Grand Duke Ernst Ludwig, the new station would be built by a modern master builder (Baumeister), not a style architect (Stilarchitekten).
- They flirted with each other at the balls and celebrations, but Victoria Melita was already married to Ernest Louis, Grand Duke of Hesse, the only brother of Tsarina Alexandra.
- Bowing to family pressure, Victoria married her paternal first-cousin, Ernest Louis, Grand Duke of Hesse and by Rhine in 1894, following the wishes of their grandmother, Queen Victoria.
- The Tsarina's brother, Ernest Louis, Grand Duke of Hesse, hired a private detective, Martin Knopf, to investigate the claims that Tschaikovsky was Anastasia.
- In 1899, Ernest Louis, Grand Duke of Hesse, founded the Darmstadt Artists' Colony, for which Olbrich designed many houses (including his own) and several exhibition buildings.
- At the end of the war the Russian, German and Austro-Hungarian empires had fallen, and Princess Andrew's uncle, Ernest Louis, Grand Duke of Hesse, was deposed.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ernest Louis, Grand Duke of Hesse