Musical artists similar to or like Ernie Freeman
American pianist, organist, bandleader, and arranger. Wikipedia
Sentences forErnie Freeman
- The collection of Riddle-arranged songs was intended to expand on the success of the title track, which had been a number one hit single for Sinatra arranged by Ernie Freeman.
- The recorded version, made after the taping to the TV Special, was arranged and conducted by Ernie Freeman and produced by Jimmy Bowen.
- Ultimately, Vogue's U.S. distributor Warner Bros. records sent Ernie Freeman who flew to Reno to prepare for the song's recording session which was to be produced by Sonny Burke at Western Studios in Los Angeles.
- His practicing caught the attention of Ernie Freeman who asked him to play the Dano on a recording date.
- Ernie Freeman's arrangement of the title track won him the Grammy Award for Best Arrangement Accompanying a Vocalist or Instrumentalist.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ernie Freeman