Nascar drivers similar to or like Ernie Irvan
American former professional stock car racing driver. Wikipedia
American former stock car driver and current racing commentator, who raced from 1978 to 2014 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup and Sprint Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series). Older brother of 2000 Cup Series champion Bobby Labonte, and the father of former Nationwide Series driver Justin Labonte. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
Sentences forErnie Irvan
- In 1996, Ernie Irvan captured the win in the Cup race, making it one of the more emotional victories in NASCAR history.
- The 1995 fall race weekend included the first NASCAR Supertruck race at the track and the return of Ernie Irvan to the Cup racing.
- On the final lap at Daytona, Spencer won his first career Cup race passing Ernie Irvan for his only scored lap lead.
- The event's second segment saw numerous crashes, notably when Ernie Irvan wrecked coming to the yellow to end the second segment.
- Three months later, he scored a hometown victory at the inaugural Brickyard 400, capitalizing on Ernie Irvan's tire going down late in the race.
- Young second-year driver Jeff Gordon took the lead late in the race after Ernie Irvan suffered a flat tire.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ernie Irvan