Radio shows similar to or like Essential Selection
Radio show on Friday evenings on BBC Radio 1, originally conceived by producer Eddie Gordon and hosted by Pete Tong. Wikipedia
Name of a former radio show created and hosted by legendary British DJ, producer, record executive, and radio personality Pete Tong. Based on the digital radio station platform of the same name on iHeartRadio and on iHeartMedia's HD2 radio and FM translators across the United States, the show aired in a two-hour format featuring Electronic dance music with songs featured on the Beatport chart, as well as selected mixes by various guest DJs from around the world. Wikipedia
English disc jockey who works for BBC Radio 1. Host of programmes such as Essential Mix and Essential Selection on the radio service, which can be heard through Internet radio streams, for his record label FFRR Records and for his own performances at nightclubs and music festivals. Wikipedia
Sentences forEssential Selection
- In January 1991, Tong began his Friday evening show, branded as the Essential Selection for its first 15 years, on BBC Radio 1.
- On 14 May, the full version of "Scribble" was featured on Pete Tong's Radio 1 radio show, declaring it as Essential New Tune of the week.
- By 2001 Dave was working for Pete as a scout looking for new music for his radio show Essential Selection and label FFRR.
- He performed on the BBC Radio 1 float and his set was recorded for broadcast on Pete Tong's Essential Selection radio show later that day.
- The song was made originally specifically for Pete Tong's BBC Radio 1 Essential Selection show on 10 October 2008.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Essential Selection