People similar to or like Esther Wong
Chinese-American restaurant owner and music promoter, called the "Godmother of Punk" in Los Angeles, California. Wikipedia
Sentences forEsther Wong
- In 1982, their original drummer, Mike "Spooner" Bauer, was replaced by Tony Rodriquez and the band played regularly at Madame Wong's West.
- Red Zone would occasionally play at the popular music venue Madame Wong's.
- Shortly after this he formed The Know, with Joel Turrisi and Richard d'Andrea who were the first band to play the infamous Madame Wong's Chinese restaurant-turned-new wave venue.
- The Hong Kong Cafe was typically more open to punk and hardcore acts than Madame Wong's.
- They played in Chinatown, Los Angeles, at Madame Wong's restaurant/nightclub.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Esther Wong