People similar to or like Ethel Merman
American actress, artist, and singer. Wikipedia
Sentences forEthel Merman
- Actress and singer Ethel Merman was a friend of Hoover's from 1938, and familiar with all parties during his alleged romance of Lela Rogers.
- Sondheim agreed, but Ethel Merman – cast as Mama Rose – had just finished Happy Hunting with an unknown composer (Harold Karr) and lyricist (Matt Dubey).
- However, Summers noted that Hoover's friend, actress and singer Ethel Merman, knew of his sexual orientation.
- They also sang "There's No Business Like Show Business" with Ethel Merman joining them.
- He did, however, write one new song, "An Old-Fashioned Wedding," for the 1966 Broadway revival of Annie Get Your Gun starring Ethel Merman.
- The song "There's No Business Like Show Business" became "Ethel Merman's trademark."
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ethel Merman