Distributed computing projects similar to or like Ethereum
Decentralized, open-source blockchain featuring smart contract functionality. Wikipedia
Experimental form of finance that does not rely on central financial intermediaries such as brokerages, exchanges, or banks to offer traditional financial instruments, and instead utilizes smart contracts on blockchains, the most common being Ethereum. DeFi platforms allow people to lend or borrow funds from others, speculate on price movements on a range of assets using derivatives, trade cryptocurrencies, insure against risks, and earn interest in savings-like accounts. Wikipedia
Open source, decentralized protocol for digital currency to fiat money transfers which allows cross-border transactions between any pair of currencies. Supported by a Delaware nonprofit corporation, the Stellar Development Foundation, though this organization does not enjoy 501(3) tax-exempt status with the IRS. Wikipedia
Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange which facilitates automated transactions between cryptocurrency tokens on the Ethereum blockchain through the use of smart contracts. Estimated to be the largest decentralized exchange and the fourth-largest cryptocurrency exchange overall by daily trading volume. Wikipedia
Fast data compression and decompression library written in C++ by Google based on ideas from LZ77 and open-sourced in 2011. It does not aim for maximum compression, or compatibility with any other compression library; instead, it aims for very high speeds and reasonable compression. Wikipedia
Organization represented by rules encoded as a computer program that is transparent, controlled by the organization members and not influenced by a central government. A DAO's financial transaction record and program rules are maintained on a blockchain. Wikipedia
Free and open-source web browser developed by Brave Software, Inc. based on the Chromium web browser. It blocks ads and website trackers, and provides a way for users to send cryptocurrency contributions in the form of Basic Attention Tokens to websites and content creators. Wikipedia
Open standard that defines a portable binary-code format for executable programs, and a corresponding textual assembly language, as well as interfaces for facilitating interactions between such programs and their host environment. To enable high-performance applications on web pages, but the format is designed to be executed and integrated in other environments as well, including standalone ones. Wikipedia
Type of translator that takes the source code of a program written in a programming language as its input and produces an equivalent source code in the same or a different programming language. A source-to-source translator converts between programming languages that operate at approximately the same level of abstraction, while a traditional compiler translates from a higher level programming language to a lower level programming language. Wikipedia
List of free and open-source software packages, computer software licensed under free software licenses and open-source licenses. Software that fits the Free Software Definition may be more appropriately called free software; the GNU project in particular objects to their works being referred to as open-source. Wikipedia
Computer program or a transaction protocol which is intended to automatically execute, control or document legally relevant events and actions according to the terms of a contract or an agreement. The objectives of smart contracts are the reduction of need in trusted intermediators, arbitrations and enforcement costs, fraud losses, as well as the reduction of malicious and accidental exceptions. Wikipedia
Free software library implementing a serialization format similar to Protocol Buffers, Thrift, Apache Avro, SBE, and Cap'n Proto, primarily written by Wouter van Oortmerssen and open-sourced by Google. Like Cap'n Proto and SBE, it supports “zero-copy” deserialization, so that accessing the serialized data does not require first copying it into a separate part of memory, which makes accessing data in these formats much faster than data in formats requiring more extensive processing, such as JSON, CSV, and in many cases Protocol Buffers. Wikipedia
Stablecoin cryptocurrency which aims to keep its value as close to one United States dollar (USD) as possible through an automated system of smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain. Maintained and regulated by MakerDAO, a decentralized autonomous organization composed of the owners of its governance token, MKR, who may vote on changes to certain parameters in its smart contracts in order to ensure the stability of Dai. Wikipedia
Experimental programming language that combines features from the functional and imperative paradigms, and supports formal specification through function preconditions, postconditions and loop invariants. The language uses flow-sensitive typing also known as "flow typing." Wikipedia
- Zug has also been referred to as the Crypto Valley by Ethereum co-founder Mihai Alisie, due to the large number of companies engaged in cryptocurrency in the city.
- Deloitte became a member of the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance and the Hyperledger Project sponsored by the Linux Foundation in May 2017.
- In October 2019, precious metals digitalisation company InfiniGold announced it would issue the Perth Mint Gold Token (PMGT) on the Ethereum public blockchain.
- Another example is Ethereum, which has smart contract functionality that allows decentralized applications to be run on its blockchain.
- The block time for Ethereum is set to between 14 and 15 seconds, while for bitcoin it is on average 10 minutes.
- Ethereum raised money with a token sale in 2014, raising 3,700 BTC in its first 12 hours, equal to approximately $2.3 million at the time.
- In October 2015, Heap released the single "Tiny Human" using the blockchain-based platform Mycelia, which she created as a decentralized musical database for artists to share their music on and enforce smart contracts using Ethereum.
- In a simulation run in 2016, the central bank issued CAD-Coins onto a blockchain similar Ethereum.
- Mathematica can read and write to public blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and ARK).
- Robinhood began offering trading of Bitcoin and Ethereum to users in California, Massachusetts, Missouri, and Montana in February 2018.
- Ether futures are traded since February 2021.
- For example, the bitcoin network and Ethereum network are both based on blockchain.
- The EP, also referred to by fans as "A Reason to Live," was to be crowdfunded by Ethereum smart contract, which would disburse Ether cryptocurrency to the band members as payment for making progress on the album.
- On September 1, 2020, the Wiener Börse listed its first 21 titles denominated in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, including the services of real-time quotation and securities settlement.
- It will work with Bitcoin and Ethereum with general availability scheduled for 2019.
- On 26 March 2018, OKEx removed all Bitcoin Cash trading pairs except for BCH/BTC, BCH/ETH and BCH/USDT due to "inadequate liquidity".
- The "Basic Attention Token" (BAT) is an open-source, decentralized ad exchange platform based on Ethereum.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ethereum