Airlines similar to or like Ethiopian Airlines
Ethiopia's flag carrier and is wholly owned by the country's government. Wikipedia
State-owned flag carrier of Qatar. Headquartered in the Qatar Airways Tower in Doha, the airline operates a hub-and-spoke network, linking over 150 international destinations across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania from its base at Hamad International Airport, using a fleet of more than 200 aircraft. Wikipedia
Sentences forEthiopian Airlines
- In January 2019, Ethiopian Airlines became the latest international carrier to announce new service, three-times weekly, to Addis Ababa.
- On July 12, 2013, a fire started on an empty Ethiopian Airlines 787 parked at Heathrow Airport before it was extinguished by the airport fire and rescue service.
- Singapore Airlines and Ethiopian Airlines both utilise Hong Kong as a stopover point for their flights.
- The seventh confirmed hull loss occurred on July 22, 2020, when a 777F of Ethiopian Airlines experienced a fire while at the cargo area of Shanghai Pudong International Airport.
- Ethiopian Airlines has its headquarters on the grounds of Bole International Airport in Addis Ababa.
- Ethiopian Airlines placed the first order for the type in December 1982.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Ethiopian Airlines