Continents similar to or like Europe
Continent located entirely in the Northern Hemisphere and mostly in the Eastern Hemisphere. Wikipedia
- The war in Europe is generally considered to have started on 1 September 1939, beginning with the German invasion of Poland; the United Kingdom and France declared war on Germany two days later.
- Technological changes—among them, railways, canals, and the telegraph—were introduced not long after their introduction in Europe.
- World War I (or the First World War, often abbreviated as WWI or WW1) was a global war originating in Europe that lasted from 28 July 1914 to 11 November 1918.
- London is one of the world's most visited cities, regularly taking the top five most visited cities in Europe.
- The Confederates assumed that European countries were so dependent on "King Cotton" that they would intervene, but none did, and none recognized the new Confederate States of America.
- Anglo-Saxon England developed meat and savoury herb stewing techniques before the practice became common in Europe.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Europe