Topics similar to or like European Cup and UEFA Champions League records and statistics
[[File:UEFA members Champions League stages.png|thumb|450px|Map of UEFA countries, stages reached by teams on the UEFA Champions League and European Cup. Wikipedia
Italian football clubs have entered European association football competitions (UEFA Champions League/European Cup, UEFA Europa League/UEFA Cup/Inter-Cities Fairs Cup and the now defunct UEFA Intertoto Cup and UEFA Cup Winners' Cup) since season 1955–56, when Milan took part in European Cup competition. Fourth force in Europe according to UEFA ranking, following the Spanish, English and German football. Wikipedia
English football clubs have entered European association football competitions (UEFA Champions League/European Cup, UEFA Europa League/UEFA Cup and the now defunct UEFA Intertoto Cup, Inter-Cities Fairs Cup and UEFA Cup Winners' Cup) since 1955, when Birmingham City and a London XI took part in the inaugural Inter-Cities Fairs Cup. English clubs have also taken part in the FIFA Club World Cup on four occasions and the Intercontinental Cup on six occasions. Wikipedia
The 45th season of the UEFA Champions League, UEFA's premier European club football tournament, and the eighth season since its rebranding from the "European Champion Clubs' Cup" or "European Cup". Won by Real Madrid, who clinched a historic eighth title win by beating fellow La Liga side, Valencia in the final. Wikipedia
Sentences forEuropean Cup and UEFA Champions League records and statistics
- The team has the record number of consecutive participations in the European Cup (before it became the Champions League) with 15, from 1955–56 to 1969–70.
- He also made his 121st Champions League appearance – excluding qualifying rounds – during the same match, which made him the player with the tenth-most appearances of all time in the competition.
- In UEFA, Benfica ranks 8th in the European Cup and UEFA Champions Leagall-time club ranking and was 20th in the club coefficient rankings at the end of the 2019–20 season.
- The club also holds the record for winning the European Cup/UEFA Champions League thirteen times and for the most semi-final appearances (29).
- This was Ibrahimović's 116th appearance in the Champions League, meaning that he overtook Carles Puyol to enter the competition's all-time top ten appearance makers.
- He has been the top scorer in three separate UEFA Champions League seasons, and is the sixth-highest goalscorer in the competition's history with 56 goals.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: European Cup and UEFA Champions League records and statistics