Geopolitical organizations similar to or like European Single Market
Single market comprising the 27 member states of the European Union as well as – with certain exceptions – Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the Agreement on the European Economic Area, and Switzerland through bilateral treaties. Wikipedia
Treaty between the European Union (EU), its Member States and a non-EU country that creates a framework for co-operation between them. Areas frequently covered by such agreements include the development of political, trade, social, cultural and security links. Wikipedia
Regional trade organization and free trade area consisting of four European states: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, and Switzerland. The organization operates in parallel with the European Union (EU), and all four member states participate in the European Single Market and are part of the Schengen Area. Wikipedia
Sentences forEuropean Single Market
- The EEA relies on the same "four freedoms" underpinning the European Single Market as does the European Union: the free movement of goods, persons, services, and capital among the EEA countries.
- Remain voters tended to favour Labour, with the party particularly gaining among Remain voters who previously supported other parties, despite perceived uncertainty over its position on the single market.
- The EU has developed an internal single market through a standardised system of laws that apply in all member states in those matters, and only those matters, where members have agreed to act as one.
- These rules aim to enable free movement of persons, goods, services, and capital within the European Single Market, including the freedom to choose residence in any country within this area.
- Its market economy is part of the European Single Market and mostly relies on services, followed by industry—especially machine building and mining—and agriculture.
- Of the Four Freedoms of the EU, the islands took part in that concerning the movement of goods, but not those concerning the movement of persons, services or capital.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: European Single Market